Hello everyone in the blogosphere,
Today I have great news! I have finally received a sponsor from Anchor. I won’t get paid for this sponsorship, due to the fact that Anchor is partnering with the Add Counsel to give podcasters the opportunity to be the voice for their chosen charities, but it’s a new milestone in my list of milestones for 2019.
Aside from my newly acquired sponsor, Today’s podcast episode is my weekend wrap up. In this audio/video episode, I share the following goals that I have accomplished:
1. I updated my podcast logo with Jen’s help.
2. I updated my podcast description, so that the copyright for the previous cover art is taken out. I also made the description fit my brand.
3. I updated the introduction to my podcast and incorporated the tagline: “Writing from the heart, adds value to your life”.
4. Sent out my email newsletter.
5. Wrote the introduction to My upcoming poetry book, at 1 AM, no doubt.
Along with an announcement about what’s coming up tomorrow, and a challenge and a bit of writing encouragement to all listeners and viewers, There’s a special surprise at the end. To listen to the podcast episode, visit the following link
To watch the video episode, visit this link:
Follow me on social media:
Fill out the contact form below if you wish to subscribe to my newsletter.