Today, I have a very special interview for you. My guest is a bestselling author, a motivational speaker and a mindset coach. The story you’re about to hear is one of her daughter’s miraculous survival after a horrendous accident. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Continue reading to learn about today’s special guest.
INSPIRATIONAL JOURNEYS PRESENTS!
SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW WITH MERIDITH HANKENS ALEXANDER!
I’m proud to announce the following guest for your listening pleasure.
Please be sure to read onward after the following message to learn how you can be my guest here on INSPIRATIONAL JOURNEYS.
Thanks for listening and do write to let me and my guest know what you thought of this presentation.
Thursday October 10, 2019
MORE ABOUT GUEST AUTHOR MEREDITH ALEXANDER…
Meridith Alexander’s self published book “The Sky is the Limit” hit the #1 slot among Amazon’s “hot new releases” in the motivational category in November 2017 on the night that it was released.
• Critics called THE SKY IS THE LIMIT a “mandatory read if you want to become the best version of yourself.” Her captivating story has been featured in the media around the world including ABC, NBC, Fox and Prevention Magazine. She is a regular contributor to Thrive Global and the elite bossbabe.com that targets millennial female entrepreneurs.
• In just two years, Meridith has become a highly sought after self-empowerment coach, categorized as a “top Pro” for her expertise in mindset. She is a powerhouse entrepreneur who has grown her speaking/ coaching business while not only continuing to run her boutique performing arts booking agency but while serving as the 24/7 primary caregiver for her daughter.
• She is a sought after speaker/ expert on resiliency and mindset for corporate and personal development events as well as on podcasts and stages throughout the US. She has transformed the lives of thousands around the world with her GRIT Mindset Academy featuring the “B.E.S.T.” formula.
• Meridith’s speaking career evolved when her youngest daughter was randomly crushed by a boulder. Rather than give in to despair and in spite of tremendous stage fright, Meridith began sharing her uncanny belief in the tangible power of positive expectation.
• Her inspirational posts on her Facebook page Schuy is the Limit quickly gained thousands of followers around the world who watched her daughter Schuyler overcome the “impossible.”
• Today, in addition to running her two thriving businesses, Meridith is undoubtedly one of the most joyous 24/7 caregivers on the planet. Schuyler and Meridith’s positive mindset continue to inspire all who meet them.
Meridith’s book is entitled THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
The Sky is the Limit is a compilation of the actual inspiring posts that tell the story of how the crushing blow from a random boulder taught this Mother/ Daughter team not how to face death but how to choose to fully live! A journey of inspiration and discovery like no other! On February 19, 2016, Meridith’s youngest daughter Schuyler, a recent graduate from Yale, was crushed by a boulder while traveling in Colombia, South America. The doctors weren’t sure that they could keep her alive long enough for Meridith to get down there. On that plane, Meridith realized that she had to make a decision. She could let those circumstances define her forever as “the mother of a child who was crushed by a boulder” — or she could dig deep within herself and become the reluctant hero that her daughter needed. Rather than use her posts as opportunities to spread despair, Meridith filled her updates with the encouragement for others to fulfill their dreams and evolve into the best version of themselves. It’s a testimony that we don’t succeed in spite of our boulders. It’s our boulders that inspire us to learn just how high we can soar.
Life is beyond amazing! We are meant to be here, each with our own amazing quirky gifts and unique “limitations”— the ultimate puzzle where each individual piece relies on the other crazy shapes to create the complete beautiful image. You are part of this special creation. You are strong and brilliant and vital— and you are one of the angels that are giving Schuyler and each of us in her family so many wings to rest our hearts on.
Connect with Meridith at the following links:
http://www.meridithalexander.com (speaking engagements)
http://www.gritmindsetacademy.com (mindset and career coaching)
BE A GUEST…
As authors, creative artists and entrepreneurs, we often find it hard to stand out above the constant chatter on the internet. If that sounds like you, I’d like to help you boost the visibility of your brand. My name is Ann Harrison-Barnes and I run a podcast called Inspirational Journeys. On my podcast I post solo episodes of value to my listeners, led by the Holy Spirit. I also talk to authors, creative artists and entrepreneurs who want to share their inspirational journeys with the world. If you’re interested in being a guest on my show, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form found at:
Please be sure to leave Inspirational Journeys in the subject line of your email or in your comment on my contact form so that I can send you my interview framework.
If you’re launching a book, please let me know and I’ll send you my featured book questionnaire. I ask that you do this, so I can feature your book in the show notes blog post associated with the podcast
Thanks for listening to Inspirational Journeys and have a Blessed Day.
Podcast cover art photo provided by Nathan Anderson on Unsplash: