I love these tips and quotes.
Everyone loves a good story. That’s the reason why so many people flock to the movies or spend hours reading novels – it’s because we love to get lost in a great tale. Here are 11 tips from the experts on how to write something fabulous.
1. Tension is the cornerstone of any good story. Eric Nylund
2. A good story, just like a good sentence, does more than one job at once. That’s what literature is: a story that does more than tell a story, a story that manages to reflect in some way the multilayered texture of life itself. Karen Thompson Walker
3. Be unpredictable, be real, be interesting. Tell a good story. James Dashner
4. A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled. Raymond Chandler
5. A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart. Chuck Palahniuk
6. Tension is…
View original post 238 more words