1. Just because writing didn’t happen today doesn’t mean it can’t happen ever.
2. The work never stops, even if you start enjoying it.
3. Set small goals. Work up to the bigger things.
4. Do it because you have to, until you can do it because you want to.
5. You can’t change what’s already happened.
6. But you CAN rewrite what’s already been written. Like, that terrible first draft? You can redo that.
7. Other people’s opinions really don’t matter that much.
8. You don’t have to do things a certain way to succeed in writing. Forge your own path … maybe with some guideposts here and there.
9. Success takes time. And it always happens in small pieces.
10. Never compare your progress to someone else’s achievements.
11. Stop crying and start typing.
12. You got this. You’ve always had this. You. Can. Do. This.
View original post 59 more words