I have fallen into many of these categories…LOL!
1. You don’t have one — but you could really use one.
2. You think writing every day is essential — it isn’t!
3. You keep trying to get up early (or stay up late) even though it just doesn’t work for you.
4. You listen to your excuses.
5. You don’t plan ahead.
6. When you feel blocked, you stop writing entirely instead of writing something different.
7. You don’t sit down with a writing session goal already in mind.
8. You consistently choose distraction over focus.
9. You don’t “feel like” writing, so you put it off. All the time.
10. You haven’t figured out how to “productively procrastinate” yet.
11. You keep trying to apply the advice of “experts” even though it doesn’t work for you.
12. Maybe you’re just not a “writing routine” kind of creative. That’s OK. Do what works for you! As long as…
View original post 70 more words